06 June, 2012

The flow of life

‘This is a train station. No one stops’, he said to me.

And the train arrives. I get on, I find a place, I sit and try to relax. I look through the window and see what I am leaving behind. Things, people… And then I try to forget the past. And I try to forget the loss. One forgets. And for sure, will again. Because one always forgets.
And then one learns, carrying oneself on.
Me and myself. Scars are there. For sure they are. It is indelible. And there will be more pain, more wounds, more scars… It is inevitable. And then one forgets, and learns. Because one always learns.
And one meets new people, discovers new things...
I look through the window of my life and I know I can find a new love, a new dream, a new desire. And I smile. And I am pushed out, till the end I will. It’s inevitable.

This is the creative energy of life.
‘This is a train station. No one stops’, he said to me.

No comments: