Develop your creative potential and find the amazing healing power of writing.This is a ten session workshop, two hours per session.
The Creative & Therapeutic Writing Workshop is a course of ten two-hour sessions per week, designed for adults who want to explore self-knowledge and self-expression through creative writing, and for those who also want to write with more fluidity, creativity, honesty (ie. lack of inhibition), playfulness and joy. As a result they will hopefully find an improvement in psychological and physical wellbeing.
The course provides you the opportunity for
1. creative self exploration and fun.
2. a daily writing practice.
3. explore approaches to self-expressive and reflective writing and to write with more fluidity, creativity, honesty (that is, lack of inhibition) and joy..
4. share with other students during the course as much or as little as you choose.
5. improve your health and wellbeing.
Limited places available so please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those, who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear, which is inherent in a human condition.’ Graham Green